Cops And Robbers

Cops And Robbers Logo Newonlineslots

Let's take a break from the traditional slot games machines for a while, and Microgaming brings 5 reel Cops and Robber video slots with 9 payline to form matching symbols winning combo. You'll love the interactive features accompanying the who cops and robbers theme with traditional fruit symbols on the reels.

Cops and Robbers RTP stands at 96.5%, and its medium volatility keeps players entertained with frequent wins. What's more, you can win up to 5000x your total stake with multiple bonus features on the slot game and netting range between £0.10 and £10. In this Cops and Robbers review, we'll cover all the bonus features, them, and the maths model of the slot game for players' convenience.  If you want to discover similar games, visit our website on New Online Slots.

About Cops and Robbers: Theme, Symbols & Software Provider

Microgaming slot games' high quality is a given, and the Cops and Robbers theme is inspired by a cartoonish look that makes the slot games even more fun to play. Besides the cartoonish aesthetic, the animation of the slot is pretty impressive, with robbers checking around for the cops. Overall the game screen is a complete activity that will keep players entertained for a long session. The polished traditional symbols on the reels look great and make an amazing presentation.

The payout for the fruits, BARS, and 7s is between 1x to 20x for 3 of the kind symbols. The special symbols on the reels are:

  • Handcuffs are worth 40x players total stake.
  • Helmets are worth 80x players total stake.
  • Robbers are worth 500x players total stake.

Microgaming is a leading gaming developer in the online casino industry and has more than 800 casino games in its portfolio. Cops and Robbers is a fantastic addition to the developer's collection with exclusive themes and winning boosting bonus features. With the cartoonish design, Microgaming created classic slot games for its fans.

How to Play Cops and Robbers Online Slot?

The gameplay of Cops and Robbers is the same as any other regular slot game; however, triggering the bonus feature is another story we'll be discussing in the upcoming section. After verifying the payment method, you can start by registering to the New Online Slots Casino for free and enjoy ten deposit free spins on the selected slot. The Cops and Robber free play is also available in many online slot games; however, the gameplay for both demo versions and real money is the worst difference of actual money swap with virtual credits.

  • Read the paytable of the slot games for the menu icon before starting the slot game
  • Adjust the bet amount between £0.10 and £10
  • Spin the reels to activate the reels
  • Players must land a matching set of symbols on the active payline to win.
  • Look out for the liney bag symbols that are responsible for triggering the bonus feature
  • You can choose between Robber and cop upon entering the bonus round.

The table below has all the Cops and Robbers statistics for the beginners: 

Release Date

2013 by Microgaming

Theme

Chasing/police/cops and robbers

Betting range

£0.10 to £10 perfect for players with low budgets

Gameplay

5 reels, 3 rows and nine paylines for winning combinations

RTP

96.5% it's higher than the average slot standard

Volatility

Medium variance offer frequent win with decent value

Bonus features

Free spins, wild, Nudge, hold, shifta

Similar Games

·      Cops N Robbers Megaways Slots

·      Thief Free Spins

·      Reel Steal Slot Games

·      Bust the Bank Spins

·      Cash Buster Extreme Games

All of the above values are subject to change at any time.

Cops and Robbers Mobile

Microgaming is famous for its advanced slot games compatible with desktop and mobile devices. Cops and Robbers mobile slots offer an exclusive gaming experience in almost all smarties. You can play the slot game in any kibble browser or use the New Online Slots mobile app for an online new immersive gaming experience.

Slot Details: RTP, Volatility & Paytable

The Cops and Robbers 96.5% RTP give players a chance to scoop a big win on the slot game. Players can expect £96.5 in return on every £100 they wager in the slot game over a long session of spins. The house edge of the slot game is about 3.5%. The high RTP and special bonus features offer players a good chance to win big while enjoying the thrilling gameplay.

The Cops and Robbers volatility falls in the medium spectrum appealing to every player. You may not expect super high win values, but the frequency of wins is moderate and keeps players entertained for a long time.

Cops and Robbers Bonuses

You can find some interesting Cops and Robbers bonus features that can boost your winning chances.

  • The Hold: The feature triggers randomly and holds the position of the symbol on one or more reels till the following spin
  • The Nudge also triggers randomly and enables players to Nudge the reel to reveal the next symbol. Players can win up to 4 nudges per spin.
  • The Shifta: It also triggers randomly if jo winning combos are formed on the reels. It keeps one reel in place while spinning the other two until a winning combo forms.
  • The Let them Spin: The feature trigger randomly if two of the similar scatter symbols appear on the same line while players are out of their Nudges.
  • Chaser Trail Bonus Feature Game: This game will remind you of childhood by taking the role of the Robber. If you get caught, you Return to the base game. However, if you succeed in running, you win up to 200x your total stake plus other prizes.
  • Vault Shaped Wilds: The bank vault acts as the Wild on the reels and replaces all the symbols except the scatter and soluble the winning chances.
  • Free Spins: Three or more Siren Scatter activate the free spin round. 3, 4, and 5 scatter reward players with 15, 25 and 100 free spins, respectively. You can also get additional free spins through the bonus round and up to 210 free spins.

Conclusion

If you like your slot games with different bonus features, then the Cops and Robbers inline slot is the best slot for you. We were impressed by the developers' high-quality design, even in Cartoonish style, multiple bonus features that don't overwhelm the gameplay and the amazing maths model.

It's an enjoyable slot game that will keep you entertained with its amazing bonus features and Cops and Robbers chasing the game for a long time. Microgaming does know how to produce an impressive title that keeps its players excited while getting a chance to win big. If you enjoyed this game, you may also try playing Chilli Heat Free Spins.

*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.

* NEW PLAYERS ONLY, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, VALID DEBIT CARD VERIFICATION REQUIRED, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS CONVERSION £50, 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENT, FULL T&CS APPLY HERE.

*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.